Thursday, March 1, 2018

Spring inspired watercolor florals for card making

Hi,
There is always a season for everything. I experienced one of the harsh winters in my life recently. But now things are little changing. Its been like the clear sky and kinda soothing weather in my place. The Spring season is gonna start soon. Hope so ☺😃☺. I made some watercolor cards inspired by the spring florals. With watercolor possibilities are endless.


I made three cards using 3 different techniques

Watch the video for the easy tutorial.

Supplies used are
Strathmore watercolor paper
Sakura Koi watercolor paper 24 set
Royal & Langnickel watercolor brush round no 14
Royal & Langnickel watercolor brush round no 8
Royal & Langnickel liner brush
Pilot envelope addressing pen
Gansai Tambi stary night watercolor palette

Thank you for stopping by
Ambili VS ( Amey )

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns about cherry blossom pop up card on the website. View more designs from them.

    ReplyDelete

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...