Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Mother's day card made using watercolor

Hi,
My today's vlog and blog is a watercolour floral card. I used loose rose and leaves on this card.  The colours used are Quinacridone Rose, Blue and grey. Rose colour is well watered down for the rough floral shape. Less watered rose colour is used for the petals. A combination of blue and grey is used to paint leaves. I hand-lettered the sentiments using a brush pen.


Please watch the video for the demo


Supplies used are
Strathmore watercolour paper 140lb
Sakura Koi watercolour 24 pan set
Royal & Langnickel Zen watercolour brush round no 4 & no 8
Blue painters tape

Thanks for visiting
Ambili VS ( Amey )

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns about cherry blossom pop up card on the website. View more designs from them.

    ReplyDelete

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...