Friday, March 23, 2018

Easter cards made from watercolor

Hi,
I made two varieties of Easter cards for this Easter. One is a typical religious Easter card and the other two are secular cards.
For the religious card, I used masking technique using a cross made by taping two pieces of painters tape. I painted loose flowers, buds and leaves around the cross. I painted gold metallic paint on the edges of the card.


Easter eggs cards were made using simple painting and transparent t lifting method. Loose flowers were added to this card also. On the other card, I doodled some designs also


Watch the video for the video demonstration





Supplies used are
Strathmore watercolour paper 140gsm
Sakura Koi watercolour 24 pan set
Royal And Langnickel zen watercolour  brush round no 4 & 8
Painters tape/masking tape

Thank you for stopping by
Ambili VS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...