Friday, March 23, 2018

Double folded display card

Hi,
I like to include interactive  cards in my scrapbooks or albums. They add more cuteness to a baby album especially. Today in my vlog and blog I am gonna share an interactive card I recently made. I found this card over the internet, but I always have my own way of doing things
This is a double folded card, in specific a display card. 
This is awesome to make. This can be used as card alone or can be used as a photo attached card.

Measurements 
Cardstock size 12 by 6 inches
Card scheme is given here:  score on dotted lines and cut on the bold lines



Use scrapbook paper or pattern paper to decorate add embellishments of your choice

Watch the video for the demonstration



Supplies used are
Cardstock paper
Scrapbook paper pieces
Scoring board
Ruler 
Craft knife
Pencil
Glue

Thank you for stopping by
Ambili VS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...