Thursday, August 3, 2017

Angle Hinged Cuff Gift Box

Hi,
My today's blog and vlog is an Angle hinged cuff box. This cute box is perfect for holding a ring, a piece of chocolate etc. The box resembles a cube of size 2 inch.
I used a pattern paper and cardstock for making this and red satin ribbon is used to decorate this







































My box looks like this
A hand-drawn template is added for reference
Have a look at my video for detailed steps

In the video, you can see I use pencil drawings. That is only for demonstration purpose. When I make this box for gifting or for selling, I don't use pencil markings. This is really easy to make once we master the method of making this.
Feel the joy of creating and share it with others




No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...