Thursday, February 1, 2018

Kuppel box / Dome shaped gift box

Hi,
I happened to see a video on youtube recently, a wonderful crafter making a dome-shaped gift box. I couldn't understand her language, but there was subtitle & the video was self-explanatory too. She used some tool called gift bag punch board or something like that to make that. I do not own such punch board, so I made the gift completely on my own. This gift box is very cute and elegant too.
this top of the box look at little dome-shaped.This is really easy to make. I don't think we require a specific tool to make this.

Watch the video for the tutorials

Supplies used are
Scrapbook paper
Double sided tape
Hemp cord/ ribbon
Scoring board
Hole punch

Thank for visiting
Ambili VS ( Amey Daniels )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...