Friday, February 16, 2018

Cute Mini Album


Hi,
 My today's vlog & bog is a mini album making. I decided to make this for my friend who carries pictures of her kids all the time inside her bag. This mini Album will fit inside a medium-sized purse. This album has got some pockets also for journaling or for keeping some photo tags . The total making time is less than one hour.
 I used one sheet scrapbook paper 12 by 12 inches to make the album, some cut pieces were used to decorate the album. I added a belly band also for the album.
Album scheme is given below

Score the paper at 3  1/4, 3  1/2, 6  3/4, 7, 10  1/4  & 10  3/4 inches on oneside
Rotate the paper 90 degrees And score at 4 & 8 inches

Please watch the video tutorial for the demonstration



Thank you for stopping by
Ambili VS ( Amey )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...