Monday, February 5, 2018

Watercolor & doodling a bunch of rose Valentines day card

Hi,
My yesterday's vlog was a doodled and watercoloured card. I have didn't have any intention of making a card, however, the watercoloring that I did on Saturday turned out to be awesome I guess. So I added some more dimension by doodling something on that. I was watercoloring some polka dots in Quinacridone rose colour> it turned out to be good. So I added some leaves using a mix of 2part  Permanent green & 1 part Viridian Green Hue. Then I doodled some easy petals with the help os some waterproof black pen.
That was good to see hmm. I cut the painting into 2 parts and then joined them using a printed vellum sheet.
This is what it looks like 
How pretty N cute, right?

Watch the video for the demo

Supplies used are
Sakura Koi watercolour 24 set
Strathmore watercolour paper
Pilot envelope addressing pen
Vellum sheet
Double sided tape

Thank you for stopping by
Ambili VS ( Amey )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...