Monday, January 29, 2018

Valentines watercolor cards 2018

Hi,
I like to make watercolour cards.I always want to play with different colours. Coloring makes my mind relaxed and calm. Last time I sent so many watercolour cards to my relatives and friends during Christmas, so this time I am also planning to make Cards using watercolour for the Valentines day.



These cards were made in two sessions. I hand-lettered the greetings in all the cards.

Watch the videos for the tutorial


Supplies used are
Strathmore watercolour paper
Sakura Koi watercolour paper
Royal LAngnickel Zen watercolour brushes

Thank you for stopping by
Love Amey Daniels ( Ambili VS )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...