Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Easy Thanksgiving Card

Hi ,
My today's blog and vlog is a Thanksgiving card.This is the season of gratitude and family reunion.
I made a card for my beloved ones using watercolor only, that too inexpensive watercolor.The card is a whimsical design based on autumn leaves in brown, orange and green colors, an easy make design. I got the inspiration from an e-card that I saw on google.


My card looks like this
Materials used are
watercolor paper Canson XL watercolor paper
watercolor  Crayola watercolors
Black pen
Pencil and eraser
Have a look at the video and leave comments


Try this and share the joy of creating
Happy Thanksgiving
love
Amey

Disclaimer: Product links are not affiliated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...