Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Easy DIY birthday card

Hi,
I always love to make, but I cannot afford so many costly stamps, stamping tools, inks, etc.
I know so many others are also like me. So my today's card is completely handmade & hand-drawn birthday card. This card is a beginner watercolor card with hand-lettered greetings. I used my Canson XL watercolor paper and Crayola washable watercolors to make the card.
I made a birthday banner & balloon design for the cards.
This is how my card looks like.
Try this and let me know your valuable response.
Please don't forget to watch the video also.


Thanks 
bye
Amey 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...