Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Easy & Inexpensive Autumn / Falls Season Greetings Ft Crayola Watercolors

Hi,
Autumn/falls is one of my favorite seasons.The colors of falls have a soothing& enchanting effect on me. I was born and raised in India, so we don't have a falls season there. Last year I moved to the USA. It was the time of falls season when I landed here. That was my first autumn experience. I loved the colors of autumn season ranging from yellowish green to dark pink or crimson red. My today blog topic is watercolor cards I made on the falls theme using inexpensive Crayola watercolors.
I used Canson XL watercolor paper for my painting
This is how my cards look like
I used the colors green, yellow, orange and red for the card.
Please don't forget to watch my video here


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...