Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Heart easel card

hey,
My today's blog and vlog is a heart easel card for valentines day. This is an interactive card, which can be made with or without heart shaped dies. I made my easel card without the help of dies. This is a kind of fun fold card as well. I enjoyed making this. This can be made easily. this will be a perfect interactive card for Valentine's day. Give this your loved ones. I gave this to my mom, she liked it a lot

Watch my video for the tutorial


Supplies used are
Cardstock paper black , red colored
Ruler
Pencil/ pen
scrapbook paper pieces
Glue

Thank you
Amey Daniels ( Ambili VS )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...