Saturday, December 2, 2017

Watercolor Christmas card ideas Part 2 ( socks & baubles )

Hi ,
My vlog and blog for today are watercolour cards. I made another set of watercolor cards that I completely enjoyed while creating. I cannot afford so many varieties of stamps to make cards. So I used watercolours to create some of my Christmas cards.
I made 2 cards today one is a socks ard and the other is a bauble card. 

1. Bauble which is hand drawn using some templates made by and then filling the baubles with watercolour. Templates are handmade using sticky notes and scissors
Color scheme is custom mixed light Turquoise blue ( mixing one part blue, one part yellow & one part white ) & Quinacidrone rose 
2. Winter socks also involved template made from paper.
Both of them looked fantastic for me.
Color scheme is Crimson Lake, Permanent green pale, Paynes' grey
I used the Sakura Koi 24 paint set


Supplies used are 
Sakura Koi watercolor
Waterproof pen
Watercolor brush round no 4
watercolor brush round no 8
watercolor brush round no 14
Metallic gold acrylic paint
or
Metallic watercolor
Wink of Stella shimmer pen ( optional )
Various stamps ( optional or you could hand-letter your greetings )

Please watch video for the demo


Thank you
Ambili ( Amey )
Disclaimer : Product links are not affiliated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...