Saturday, November 25, 2017

3 Watercolor Christmas card ideas to try 2017 - Holiday craft

Hi,
Winter is the favourite time of the year because of its festive cheers. Christmas is my favourite festival for so many reasons.
My blog and vlog for today is watercolour Christmas card making.I made 3 cards together for the videos as these cards are extremely easy and simple to make. I love everything cute n simple.

 I used watercolour wet on wet technique for the tree and bauble cards. Wet on dry technique is used for the wreath cards. The cards turned out to be super awesome. I made some more cards of the same patterns. I will be sending this cards to my relatives and friends in India and in US.

 Please watch the video tutorial of the same



Supplies used are
Sakura Koi watercolour
Strathmore watercolour paper
watercolor brush
Watercolor brush no 8
Watercolor brush no 14
canson XL watercolor paper  ( a cheaper option )

Thank you for stopping by
Ambili ( Amey )

Disclaimer: Product links are not affiliated 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...