Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Shadow Box Card - Easy method

Hi,
Shadowbox cards are my favourites. I started liking them at once I saw them made by some of the creators of Lawn Fawn. They used their dies for making this box card. As I do not own a die cutting machine, I thought of making by my own. I made one, that was easy too.

Measurements for making the box is
2 cardstocks 7 by 3 1/4 inches
Score the cardstocks at 4 inches  & 6 1/2inches on the 7-inch side.

For inside supporting pieces
3 cardstock pieces measuring 3/4 and 5 inches
score and fold at 1/2 inches from both sides of the 5-inch side.


Embellishments ( I made my own using Lawn Fawn fairy friends stamps )

Watch video for the tutorial


Supplies used are 
Cardstock
Pencil & ruler
Craft Knife
Embellishments
Double sided tape
Clear glue 

Thank you
Ambili (Amey)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...