Wednesday, November 22, 2017

DIY Snowglobe ( Wet & dry )

Hi,
My today's vlog and blog is a snowglobe project Which I made using things that are available at home.
One is a wet snowglobe with water inside it & other is a dry snowglobe. Recently I visited Michaels stores though I do not like the store. I bought a mini lamp post model which is perfect for a snowglobe or mini winter park making. I had the trees with me which I bought from Walmart last year.

Materials used are
Mason jars
Glitter
Miniature figurines
Miniature trees
Glycerin
Distilled water
White Sand



The dry shaker snowglobe is perfect for kids project
Watch video for the process 


Thank you
Amey ( Ambili )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...