Wednesday, September 13, 2017

DIY Wall decor using mirror chips and cardboard pieces

Hello ,
I was trying to discard some of my old packing boxes. Then I thought why shouldn't I make something from that old cardboard pieces instead of trashing them. I went ahead with my thought of recycling the old cardboard pieces to a wall decor pieces. This craft project involves making a wall decor pieces from old cardboard. I used acrylic paint and mirror pieces to add some beauty to my work. Old CD pieces can also be used instead of mirror pieces. Easy to make wall decor is here.

Materials required are
Cardboard circles 3.5, 2.5, 2 , 1.5 inches in size
Glitter paper circles 2.5 & 1.5 inches size
Red color acrylic paint
Mirror / old CD pieces 1 & 0.5 inch 
Hot glue or instant glue
School glue / white glue

 Watch my video to see how I made this.


Thank you for stopping by
Amey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...