Monday, September 11, 2017

Holiday Craft #1 Bauble card using distress oxide ink and freezer paper masking

Hello,
My vlog and blog for today is a holiday craft topic from my holiday craft series. I thought of giving this topic a test run.So my first craft is a Christmas card made on the theme of Christmas baubles. I used distress ink, distress oxide ink & pigment ink for this card. This card can be created using watercolor as well. I don't usually make multiple layer cards. So I tried to keep my as simple as possible. Christmas is the favorite season of the year. I love sending cards to my dear ones across the globe.

Supplies used for making this card is

Distress ink moved lawn
Distress oxide ink peacock feather 
"                            abandoned coral
Color Box pigment ink 
Uniball  onyx black pen 
Glitter cardstock
White cardstock

Please watch the video and give letme know, how it turned out.
 Thank for stopping by 
Amey Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...