Monday, April 10, 2017

DIY - key holder from Recycled Cardboard

Greetings and welcome to my blog. Thank God for the sunny weather the past 3 days here. Saturday I did a recycling project and uploaded the project in youtube Yey .... my first youtube upload. Happy girl here.....The project was a key holder made from a cardboard box. So it's like a combo of DIY and recycling work for me. We were planning to buy one key holder from a shop, but I changed my mind when I saw a cardboard box, in which our recording stand came.  why cant I change a piece of cardboard to a keyholder? Thats how this project was born

 Materials required are
  1. cardboard
  2. hotglue glue
  3.  acrylic paint 
  4. decorative paper pieces or scrapbook paper pieces
  5. circle frames
  6. embellishments

Below is the link to my channel to watch how I made this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...