Saturday, October 28, 2017

Easy Christmas card made using mini stamps. Holiday craft series #3

Hey,
Christmas cards are my favourite cards to receive and send. I love making cute cards. My todays blog is an easy card making tutorial. I created this card as a part of my holiday craft series , and this #3. I had already uploaded the video in youtube.
This card making involves mini clear photopolymer stamps. This stamp set was from Hero arts. it was an old purchase from amazon. I used the hearts and mini berries from the set to make the card. this is a mass produce card.Gold embossing is used for the greetings.
I stamped the heart upside down and used the berry stamp to fill the gap between the hearts. the stamping takes the shape of a tree. Glossy accents is used to give a clear dimensional look to the hearts.

Supplies used are
Homemade antistatic powder bag

Video tutorial

i know this card is self explanatory , but watch my video.
 Thank you for stopping by
 Love
Amey ( Ambili )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolour transparent layering exercise - Project Rainbow Lotus

Hey, This blog is actually a dedication to women over the world. I knew so many women even though they are highly educated, but has to liv...